Massca Pocket Hole Jig | Perfect for Joinery Woodworking DIY Carpentry Projects | (Jig only)
Massca® Twin Pocket Hole Jig (Jig Only)
The Massca Twin Pocket Hole Jig is the perfect tool for creating pocket holes with ease and efficiency. Use the Massca Jig to create custom carpentry build-ins or for any do-it-yourself projects with wood. Our pocket hole jig is also a go-to tool for home improvements and repairs.
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Thanks to its unique, magnetic quick-adjust base system, the design of the Massca Pocket Hole Jig provides rapid and simple operation to make it one of the fastest and easiest jigs available.
- THOUGHT-OUT DESIGN: No marking out is required when using the Massca Jig. This pocket hole jig features a built-in workpiece thickness, drill depth setting, and setup gauge for rapid checking of dimensions, fast operation, and quick drilling of joints.
- RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Massca Jig features a hardened drill guide to supply long life, along with a clamping magnet for use with steel clamps. As such, this Massca Twin Pocket Hole Jig is designed to allow the accurate drilling of side-by-side pocket holes, making your projects easier than ever. Pocket hole jigs are for use with timber from 1/2" - 1.1/2" in Thickness (13mm - 38mm).
- PERFECT FOR DIY PROJECTS: The pocket joint involves accurately pre-drilling a pilot hole at an angle between two boards before connecting the two with a screw. Our Massca Pocket-Hole Jig will keep the process of exact measurements simple.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK: You can try our Pocket Hole Jig for 30 days absolutely risk-free and if by that time you’re not 100% thrilled with its performance, we will offer a full refund on your order.