Pen Making DVD
Have you considered making pens but didn't know how to get started?
We're making it easy for you to dive into the art and craft of pen making with this 45 minute instructional DVD. The "Hand Crafted Pens - The Basics" DVD provides a wealth of information for those considering getting involved in this rewarding hobby.
• Getting Started
• Drilling your pen blanks
• Gluing and mounting the blanks
• Turning the blanks on the lathe
• Sanding and finishing
• Assembling the pen parts
• Buying and setting up your lathe
• How to use sandpapers and finishes for flawless results
• Techniques for turning pen blanks using various lathe chisels
• How to assemble your pen after the blanks are turned
• A special section explaining how to cut and drill your own pen blanks from your own wood stock