Big Horn 9" Smoothing Jack Plane No. 4
This high quality tool features heavy, stress-relieved ductile iron castings, fully machined adjustable frogs and high carbon steel blade. The rear tote and increased diameter of the blade adjustment wheel make advancing the blade easy.
- Used for final finishing work, this Plane has a perfectly flat sole that will smooth any wood surface - For Professional and Heavy-Duty Application
- 2" Wide x 7-3/8” Long - High Carbon Steel Blade, fitted with adjustable screw for setting the depth of cut for Fine or Coarse Work
- Rosewood handle and knob for comfort with solid brass adjustments for smooth operation & provides tremendous control
- High quality, heavy cast iron steel body ground on side and base with fully machined frogs
- It is also the tool of choice for planing doors & windows as well as other interior planing chores