Drill Guide Attachment
With the Milescraft DrillMate portable drill stand, you can drill straight holes, angled holes, on the edge of a board, or even round stock. Everyone knows that the success of many DIY projects depends on drilling straight and accurate holes. Now you can add a whole new level of accuracy with this drill guide jig when drilling holes with your standard power drill.
DrillMate Metal Head
- Ball bearings for spindle support
Innovative Metal Base With Angle Readout
- Self-centering drill guide base
- Angle readout for setting drilling angles to 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90°
- V-groove for drilling on round stock
- Non-slip TPE feet prevent slipping and marring on the work surface
- Mounting holes for mounting with screws when needed
Metal Angle Adjusters
- Allows you to easily lock your selected drilling angle into place
Adjustable Stop Collar
- For repetitive drilling
3/8” Keyed Chuck
- Compatible with most 3/8” drill accessories
- Can be mounted in a fixed position on the base for maximum support no matter what drilling motion you are doing
*Not intended for use with impact drivers or hammer drills.
*If You Are Looking For Precision That Your Drill Or Drill Press Would Provide, Then We Recommend Purchasing The 1368 DrillMate.
DrillMate Is Recommended By Wood Magazine
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Metal and plastic
3/8" Chuck Thread
3/8" x 24 thread
Spindle Shaft Diameter
Spindle Shaft Length
Drill Bit Clearance
Always: Maximum 7.50"
Drill Head Clearance with Spring and Depth Stop
Max Travel: 6.30"
Minimum Drill Bit Length: 1.20"
Drill Head Clearance without Spring and Depth Stop
Max Travel: 8.23"
Minimum Drill Bit Clearance: 0.72"
5.5" (140mm) x 4.25" (108mm)
Guide Bar Diameter
3-1/2" in diameter
Inside Distance Between Guide Bars
3/8” and 1/2” power drills