Heavy Duty Automatic Center Punch
Big Horn 19230 Heavy Duty Automatic Center Punch
Big Horn 19230 Heavy Duty Automatic Center Punch. The lightweight aluminum center punch is great for marking a variety of materials, and the unobtrusive design fits comfortably into a pocket or tool belt. The spring-impact operation is adjustable to accommodate both light and heavy markings. This item is a common choice of both machinists and woodworkers.
- Fully Hardened and Ground Punch Point.
- Heavy Knurled Body for definite grip and easy handling.
- No Hammer is required for operating punch.
- Force of Impact can be regulated by rotating top Knurled cap.
- Shiny Black Finish.
- 5" (125 mm) long with Body Diameter of 5/8" (16 mm).
- Great for punching, marking and staking most metals.
- Used by carpenters and craftsmen to start nail and screw holes.
- Lightweight aluminum body with alloy steel internal components.
- Provides accurate center punches to prevent drill bits from traveling.
- One-handed operation - no hammer needed
- Spring tension impact adjustments for working with lighter materials