Impact Resistant Safety Glasses
Big Horn 40251 Polycarbonate Impact Resistant Safety Glasses, Clear Frame and Lens
High quality polycarbonate high impact lenses with scratch-resistant coating and hi-flex frame for reduced used fatigue and improved hold. Protective eyewear with untinted lenses can be used indoors and outdoors without interfering with color recognition. Common uses for these glasses include but are not limited to industrial safety, dental industry, carpentry, arts and crafts, laboratory, painting, sports, boating, landscaping, construction, education, manufacturing, fishing, among others. From the garage, to the shooting range, to the lumber yard.
Potential eye hazards may exist in the workplace, at home, or during recreational activities. Metal or wood splinters when using power tools, blunt force trauma during yard work, and chemical splash when cleaning, are some of the thousands of scenarios that could cause a significant negative impact on overall, long-term eye health.
- Frameless, Anti-scratches lenses for optimum vision
- Lightweight frame, weighs less than 1 oz
- Polycarbonate lens exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, coated for scratch resistance and UV protection
- Universal-fits for adults, teens, and older children
- Contoured, flexible, non-slip temples for comfortable fit
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
Clean using lens cleaning towelettes or use a dry, or damp microfiber cloth to avoid potential loss of the anti-scratch features.