Massca Pocket Hole Jig System M2
Massca® Pro Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System M2
Crafted for the stability and versatility of joinery needs
Our new M2 model is here and we've added a special touch to it. The new Massca M2 Aluminum Pocket-Hole Jig Pro comes with steel stabilizing bars and stop blocks. Our M2 Pro Jig is making it easier than ever to work with longer pieces of lumber and repeat measurements. Each model comes with two lockable steel bars and support stop blocks that adjust laterally to the exact width of your desired measurement to now provide more stability and versatility to your pocket-hole cut.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Body – The Massca Pro Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System M2 features a well-balanced full-body aluminum frame to provide a reliable woodworking support base in shops or garages. Our metal build ensures a tough and heavy-duty pocket hole jig that's meant to last a lifetime and also, feels sleek to the touch.
- Stabilizing Bars & Stock Blocks - Our newest Pro model now includes stabilizing bars and blocks for easier work with longboards and repetitive measurements. Get the support you need when working with longer pieces of lumber and the ease when working with precise measurements.
- Advanced Hole Precision – Create perfect pocket holes, repair wood joints, and accurately pre-drill pilot holes at the right angle before connecting wood boards with the Massca M2 Pro Pocket Hole Jig.
- Adjustable Depth Setting – Each pocket hole jig kit features an easy drill depth knob to quickly adjust to the thickness of the wood avoiding damage, splinters, or splits.
- Dust Spout Connector & T-Track Slot – Easily capture loose debris, particles, and sawdust while creating your pocket holes with our dust port system to reduce allergens in the air for dust-free drilling. Our PRO Pocket Hole Jig System also features a T-track slot.
- Extra Carpentry Accessories – We’ve added a hex key, stop collar, set of screws, and drill bit to help set the right depth, make a few choice jig holes and start creating DIY projects.
(1) M2 Pocket Hole Jig System
(1) Hex shank quick release stepped drill bit 3/8 (9.5 mm) Diameter HSS
(1) Depth collar for stepped drill
(1) Square drive screwdriver bit: No 2 x 6" (150 mm)
(2) Stabilizing bars
(2) Support blocks
(50) Self-tapping square head screws in different sizes
(4) Bench fixing screws
(1) Hex key for the stop collar
(1) Hex key for using a portable base
(1) Portable base adapter plate
(1) Drill depth turret stop
(1) Dust spout