Massca Pocket-Hole Jig Set | Drill Bit, Stop Collar & Hex Key Included | Perfect for Joinery Woodworking
Save $0.00 Save $0.00
Original price $24.99 - Original price $24.99
Original price $24.99
$24.99 - $24.99
Current price $24.99
Drill pocket-holes with ease and efficiency.
The Massca Twin Pocket Hole Jig is the perfect tool for creating pocket holes with ease and efficiency. Use the Massca Jig to create custom carpentry build-ins or for do-it-yourself projects with wood. Our pocket hole jig is a great go-to tool for home improvements and repairs.
This set comes compete with a twin jig, drill bit, stop collar and hex key. This Massca Pocket Hole Jig is designed for use with timber from ½"- 1½" in thickness (13mm- 38mm)
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Thanks to its unique, magnetic quick-adjust base system, the design of the Massca Pocket Hole Jig provides rapid and simple operation to make it one of the fastest and easiest jigs available.
- THOUGHT-OUT DESIGN: No marking out is required when using the Massca Jig. This pocket hole jig features a built-in workpiece thickness, drill depth setting, and setup gauge for easy checking of dimensions, fast operation, and quick drilling of joints.
- RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Massca Jig features hardened steel drill guides to supply long life, along with a clamping magnet for use with steel clamps. As such, this Massca Twin Pocket Hole Jig is designed to allow the accurate drilling of side-by-side pocket holes, making building things by hand easier than ever.
- ACCURATE RESULTS: Use our pocket-hole jig to create perfect pocket-holes or to repair wood joints. The pocket joint involves accurately pre-drilling a pilot hole at an angle between two boards before connecting the two with a screw. Our Massca Pocket-Hole Jig will make this process simple and keep measurements exact for great looking projects!
- COMPLETE SET: Perfect for joinery carpentry and do-it-yourself woodworking projects. This set comes complete with a jig, drill bit, stop collar, and hex key. This Massca Pocket Hole Jig is designed for use with timber from ½"- 1½" in thickness (13mm- 38mm).