Massca Twin Pocket Hole Jig Set Box | Adjustable & Easy to Use Joinery Woodworking Tool w/Drill Bit, Hex Key, Screws, Square Driver & Stop Collar
Massca® Twin Pocket Hole Jig Set Box
The box that makes getting started easier than ever
The Massca Twin Pocket Hole Jig is the perfect tool for creating pocket holes with ease and efficiency. Use the Massca Jig to create custom carpentry build-ins or for any do-it-yourself projects with wood. Our pocket hole jig is also a go-to tool for home improvements and repairs. This box comes with all the basics you need to get started with pocket hole joinery.
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Thanks to its unique, magnetic quick- adjust base system, the design of the Massca Pocket Hole Jig provides rapid and simple operation to make it one of the fastest and easiest jigs available.
- QUALITY DESIGN: No marking out is required when using this jig. It features a built-in workpiece thickness gauge, drill depth setting gauge, and setup gauge for rapid checking of dimensions, fast operation, and quick drilling of joints.
- RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Massca features a hardened drill guide to supply long life, along with a clamping magnet for use with steel clamps. As such, this Twin Pocket Hole Jig is designed to allow the accurate drilling of side-by-side pocket holes.
- ACCURATE RESULTS: Used for creating those perfect pocket holes or to repair wood joints, the pocket hole involves cutting a slot and accurately pre-drilling a pilot hole at an angle between two boards before connecting the two with a screw.
- COMPLETE SET: Perfect for joinery carpentry and DIY woodworking projects, this set comes complete with a jig, drill bit, stop collar screws, Square drive, and hex key. The Pocket Hole Jig is designed for use with timber from ½"- 1½" in thickness (13mm- 38mm). This set also includes 50 of the most commonly used pocket hole screws, making it an ideal kit for beginners or pros.
(1) Twin Pocket Hole Jig
(1) 3/8'' Hss step drill bit
(1) Square driver 150mm Bit No.2
(1) Depth stop collar
(1) Allen wrench
(50) Most commonly used pocket hole screws
- (10) 1'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
- (10) 1-1/4'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
- (10) 1-1/2'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
- (10) 2'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
- (10) 2-1/2'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
(1) Carrying case