Hardened, super-fine point for aligning work pieces, scribing, and punching holes. It is also a great tool for woodworking, leather working and light metal work. Steel Ferrule protects handle from splitting, metal shaft extends through wood handle making it ideal for using as a Drill Hole Starter keeping drill bits from wandering. The scratch awl features wood handle which provides better grip and downward pressure on the blade.
- Wooden handle provides better control and easier grip
- Premium quality, Easy to use and portable
- Overall length: 6.5 inches
- Wood Handle: 3" long x 1.5" Dia
- Blade Size: 3.5" long x 0.25" Dia
- Connection: Conical Metal Ferrule connects the wooden handle to the Steel Blade.