Viking Arm Lifting Pad
The pocket - sized Viking Arm ® Lifting Pad is the smallest addition to the Viking
Arm ® range of new accessories . Lightweight and compact with tough and versatile
functionality that provides great value . Designed and fashioned from real - world
customer requests and suggestions .
The main function of the Lifting Pad is to save surfaces & lifting areas from the heavy - duty carbon steel Viking Arm ® lifting bars . The Lifting Pad has a non - slip, non - abrasive and soft - to - touch lifting surface . It ‘slide snaps’ with ease onto the top lifting bars and is designed to provide maximum protection to materials, edges and lifting areas . Accompanied with added grip technology to allow for safe and secure installation of glass panels, finished timber, shower doors, ceramics, enamels, tiles, drywall, furniture, etc . Generally implemented in combination with the Viking Arm ® Base Pad, the Lifting Pad only adds to the Viking Arm’s characteristic level of performance and precision .
Sold separately or as an integral part of the Viking Arm ® Cabinet Installation
- Non - Slip/Non - Scratch Contact Surface :
- Made from Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Soft to the touch and abrasive - resistant protective contact point for all surfaces .
- Construct from PA 30 % GF a glass fibre - reinforced polyamide
- Offering greater strength, lighter weight, rigidity, and dimensional stability
- Mounting hole for lasers and levels
- Attaches to any existing version of the Viking Arm ® Tool
- Attachable & detachable to the Viking Arm ® Extender
- 94 x 65 x 30 mm – 0 . 060 kg
- Designed in Norway and made in Denmark